Four generations have been taking care of your needs in the Hotel Königgut: Since 1984 the hotel has been owned by Johann and Maria Reiter who re-designed and converted the agricultural property, the „Königgut“, to the family-managed 4-star, stylish Salzburg hotel it is today. Since that time all the family in this wonderfully managed business have been seeing to their guests‘ well-being, from when they arrive until they depart.
There are 16 members of staff who currently see to your well-being in the Königgut – they are personally committed and are truly interested in your well-being.
It is presumably this very specific mix created for you, of a high level of comfort, pleasing ambience and familial atmosphere, that makes the Hotel Königgut stand out.
Your hosts Johann & Maria Reiter, the hotel managers! The landlord pitches in himself. He is a dedicated farmer and brings in the crops personally. Meanwhile, the landlady lovingly prepares what her husband brings in fresh from the fields. The kitchen is her realm! She magics up luxurious food here with sophistication and a wealth of ideas.
Johann jun. and Daniela with Helena,Simon and Annika are both out and about working all day long in the hotel for you: He, among other duties, takes care of everything to do with the technological aspects in the seminar room, while Daniela, the hotel‘s kind soul, helps out everywhere and is always here to help. Whether it is at Reception, in the office, in the kitchen or in the service area - Daniela sees to it that everything is right and that guests feel just right.
Christine: The daughter of the hotel is a real a genuine organisational talent! Along with all of the marketing and publicity work, she is also in charge of all the events in the Königgut. As well as Facebook, newsletters and the like, she welcomes guests at Reception and also sees they have everything they need to feel great.
Alois: is the hotel sommelier and on the late shift he is happy to explain the secrets of the art of wine-growing to you. He adores entertaining guests - with his charm, jokes and exciting stories.
- Receptionists: Monika, Luisa, Daniela & Maria look forward to making your seminar, conference needs possible and do everything they can to ensure you enjoy a fantastic stay in the Hotel Königgut. From initial contact by telephone, fax or e-mail, to a lovely ‚Auf Wiedersehen“ in our hotel!
- The service team: Our service team with Alois, Christine, Maria, Daniela, Tommislav, Ursula and our trainees Nadine and Vivien look after you from breakfast to a nightcap!
- Our kitchen team: will indulge you from morning to evening in the Hotel Königgut with delicious food! Our team of chefs Josef, Theresa, Stefan and Hansi jun., landlady Maria, Ylia and Bettina magic up delicious treats for you – a wide range of meat and fish dishes, delicate vegetarian meals and, of course, hearty cakes and desserts.
- Our ‚senior citizens‘ ‚grandma‘ & „Thresi“ can be found in the laundry and ensure that our cutlery is clean as a whistle!
- Meet Hava, Luisa, Mirabella, Paula, Claudia and Corinna working throughout the Hotel Königgut. They are in charge of cleaning the rooms and general areas in the hotel.
It is certainly the cordial hospitality shown by the Reiter family and their committed team - along with the luxury of a contemporary 4-star hotel - that makes this hotel exceptionally charming.